The Sharjah International Book Fair takes specific measures to issue entry permits for the exhibitors:
- The Visa fees plus health insurance charges would be amounted to AED 380.
- Fees should be paid during the Exhibition / Festival period.
- Fill in the Exhibition/ Festival Form with full details (available on the Exhibition / Festival website).
- Passport copy (shall be valid for a minimum of 6 months).
- Personal photo (in white background).
- Deadline to upload the required documents for issuance of the Exhibition / Festival Visa is 29/3/2018.
- Validity of the entry permit is 60 days from the issuance date, which is non-renewable.
- Validity of the visa is 30 days from the entry date into the country, which is un-extendable.
- Service Centers: General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (Passports).
- Bearer of entry permit is not allowed to work paid or unpaid.
- Original entry permit shall be submitted to the entry airport.
For more information, please contact us via email@example.com
- Starting from Sunday to Thursday
- From 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Note: The Exhibition Management is not responsible for any rejection or delay of issuance of visas.