Rules and Regulations
- Submitting an application is considered to be the acceptance of all SIBF Terms & Conditions by the applicant.
- Forged editions and products that contradict the religious/social/cultural status of the UAE are strictly forbidden.
- In case of not entering the details of products in the website on time, SIBF holds the right to reject/cancel such participations with no responsibilities whatsoever.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to do any promotions outside their allotted space.
- Price regulations are expected to be strictly followed. Any violations shall be dealt seriously. If a price violation is noticed, buyers will have the full right to keep their purchased items and at the same time get back their full refund of paid money.
- Violations of agency rules will be dealt with strict measures.
- All serious/major violations shall be reported to the concerned local and international authorities.
- Products that are confiscated for violating rules shall not be returned.
- Stands are not allowed to have more than the allotted furniture. In case of any extra furniture found in any stand, it will be treated as a violation.
- Following are the steps of action to be taken against violations:
- A warning letter for the first time offence.
- Closing the stand for a day for 2nd time violation.
- Closing the stand for the whole period for 3rd time repetition of the violence.
- Depending on the severity of the offense, SIBF will take stricter steps such as preventing the violator from participation for a session or forever.
Refunds and cancellation policy
- Refunds are applicable in some cases after the head of finance’s approval.
- If the client wishes to cancel the submitted payment, the original receipt should be handed.
- If the participant wishes to cancel his registration, an official letter should be sent 30 days before the events date. Otherwise a penalty of full space rent will be applicable.