The copyright of this publication is owned by the Sharjah International Book Fair 2013.
Reproduction of any portion of the material in these web pages is authorized, providing:
Trademarks and trade names other than SIBF
All other trademarks or trade names referred to in these materials, for example, advertisers and official partners, are the property of their respective owners.
These web pages may contain inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors and will be corrected subjectively. The information on these web pages is updated regularly; hence inaccuracies may remain or occur where changes occur between updates. Some of the information accessed through these web pages may originate outside of Sharjah International Book Fair. The Sharjah International Book Fair excludes any obligation or responsibility for this outside content.
Use of interactive features
For your convenience, the Sharjah International Book Fair may provide interactive features on this site, such as access to information and user comments. You may use these features solely for the purposes specified.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. THE SHARJAH INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SHARJAH INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR, ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SHARJAH INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR 2013 WEBSITE OR SYSTEMS.
When you visit this web site, our web server automatically collects a limited amount of standard information that includes:
- The page from which you arrived,
- The date and time of your page request,
- The IP address your computer is using to receive information,
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- The type and version of your browser, and
- The name and size of the file you request.
- and other information such as the country of origin, length of visit, entry and exit pages, and keywords used for search before arriving onto the website
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us for exhibit.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including www.sharjahbookfair.com