SIBF will be arranging visas for international exhibitors. The requirements are:
- Visa fee is AED 380 per visa, including Health Insurance during your presence.
- Fees should be paid during the Festival period.
- Completed representative form (available from SIBF website)
- Passport copy (with at least 6 months validity from the opening date of SIBF).
- One photograph, taken against white background.
- Last date to upload the above documents in the website is October 10th.
- For more information please contact us on email@example.com.
SIBF cannot guarantee the issuance of visas as it depends on the UAE authorities.
Badges for exhibitors shall be issued free-of-charge and should be worn visibly throughout the exhibition hours. No photo is required for making badges.
Badges can be collected from the hall-in-charge a day before the opening date.
A 9 sq.m. stand will have the following facilities:
- Shelves (note that maximum weight a shelf can carry is 15 kgs.)
- Selling-table (60 cm * x 60 cm)
- Display-table (60 cm * x 120 cm)
- Storage area
- Plug points
- Waste basket
- Name board
- Carpeted flooring
For larger areas, please (click here) to see the corresponding facilities.
Furnished stalls will be ready for exhibitors to occupy 3 days before the opening date.
Exhibitors are not allowed to more furniture or items from other stands. In case of any extra furniture found in any stand, heavy penalty shall be applied.
To know the rental rates for additional furniture, please click here.
Exhibitors are hereby informed that the maximum weight a shelf can carry is 15 kgs. If the shelf got damaged due to overload, the exhibitor will be liable to pay for the loss.
Enjoy your stay in Sharjah in a variety of convenient hotels and resorts. You can find a selection below:
The Sharjah International Book Fair is held at the Expo Center Sharjah in Al Khan Area, Al Taawun Street, near Arab Mall.
We are proud that some of the top airlines, and the most award winning carriers in the world are Emirati. We hope you get the chance to fly with them when you attend the Book Fair:
Flying to more than 115 destinations around the world, Airarabia operates from Sharjah International Airport, 20 minutes away from the city of Sharjah.
You can book your flight from more than 90 destinations with flydubai, based in Dubai International Airport which is 10 minutes away from the city of Sharjah.
3. Emirates Airline
The largest airline in the Middle East reaches more than 150 destinations around the world. Emirates Airline's main base is Dubai International Airport.
4. Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways serves passengers to more than 140 destinations around the globe. Based in Abu Dhabi International Airport, and provides an inter-emirate Etihad Luxury Coach services to Dubai.
For a list of airlines operating directly to Sharjah, please visit: www.sharjahairport.ae
SIBF at the Sharjah Expo Centre has a fully-equipped Business Centre, where exhibitors can use computers with free internet access. Photocopier/printer/fax facilities are also provided against nominal charges.
- Shipments for SIBF can be transported by air, sea or road.
- SIBF will provide the necessary documents facilitating the participant’s shipment (for clearing).
- For shipments coming through Sharjah International Airport, we will carry out customs clearance, transport and delivery of the shipment to the exhibitor’s stands. All other shipments by air, sea or road should be handled by the concerned exhibitors or their shipping agents.
- All exhibition-purpose bulk shipments should reach Sharjah during the 10-days period prior to the opening day. Service charges are applicable for any shipments arriving before or after these dates.
- A copy of the Air Way Bill, SIBF invoice and packing list should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, well in advance.
- The shipper should make sure that the material is well packed and insured.
- Shipments should be numbered and labelled. Each box should carry the exhibitor’s name, address, city, country and the details on items and quantity in the prescribed SIBF sticker (click here). SIBF store-in-charge can reject any shipment if there are no stickers with details on the boxes.
- Dhs.3/- per box shall be charged as service charge for books collected from the store during the exhibition period. An additional Dhs.1/- per box shall be charged for extra-large boxes.
- Dhs.1/- per box shall be charged for bulk shipments.
- SIBF will not be responsible for
- Any damage or loss occurred during the shipping or transferring process
- Storage or return of any remainders after the fair.
- SIBF will not be responsible for any shipments that:
- arrive without notification to SIBF
- arrive at airports other than Sharjah International Airport
- are addressed to a different consignee
- arrive with the wrong/incomplete address
- arrive later than the prescribed dates
- arrive by land or sea